Saturday 10 August 2013

A Delightful Announcement: Shabby Motley Opening Soon!


It is with great joy that I announce the Fall opening of my shop, Shabby Motley - a yarn shop, a café, and a dedicate space for showcasing an array of regionally produced goods, including handcrafts, textiles, art, and edibles.

Visit the shop, enjoy a coffee with Tuula's famous Scandinavian baking, and work on your projects.

If you wish to learn a new accomplishment, classes and workshops will be held throughout the Fall and Winter, in knitting, crocheting, spinning, dyeing, crafting, etc.

The online store will launch along with the storefront at www.shabbymotley.com

Shabby Motley will be open October 1st, barring disasters or unforeseeable mishaps, at 356 Queen Street East (formerly Frank's Food and former to that, Taste of Scandia), across the street from Fabric Land, directly next door to Algoma Bicycle Co.

If you wish to sell your products at Shabby Motley, please contact ashleigh@shabbymotley.com for details.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ashleigh, someone just sent me an invitation to "Like" your Facebook page and here I find you are a neighbour, LOL I know exactly where you are going to be and will make a point of dropping in often. I also have a blog and you are welcome to check it out also. I'm also on Facebook and have a group called "Church Street Boutique", which is where I have a small Boutique (with others) on Saturdays. Very nice to "meet" you. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashleigh - I found some really cute cat fabric so I will be making up some Kitty-Catmint toys for your store.

    Michaela
    Gardenroombooks

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats Ashleigh!

    I look forward to checking out your new shop...

    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to having a shop like this in Sault Ste. Marie and am looking forward to checking out a class or two! Best of luck as you prepare!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your store and the lovely fibres, 'tools' and finished products. It is wonderful having another downtown shop with regionally handmade products in Sault Ste. Marie!

    ReplyDelete

If you do not have a Google account, you can comment by selecting "name/url" and enter whatever screen name you choose. You do not need to include a url. You can also select "anonymous".